Oklahoma's Top Workplace Award Recipient!
Anadarko Dozer & Trucking is seeking Class A CDL Truck Drivers, with at least 2 years experience preferred, to join our team in Elk City, OK or Hinton, OK.
Class A CDL Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a commercial motor vehicle, examples to include but not limited to: end dump, and belly dump.
- Ensure all time sheets, field tickets, driver’s logs, and other paperwork as required, are completed accurately and in a timely fashion as described in the company handbook.
- Driver must also make sure that specific jobs are completed to the satisfaction of the company that we are servicing.
Other important responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensuring yourself, employees and equipment are adhering to safety standards set forth by Anadarko Dozer & Trucking, LLC, and local, state, and federal agencies.
- Abide all traffic, local, state, and federal laws.
In addition to the above, the responsibilities of this position include such duties, tasks, and activities as are customarily and traditionally associated with this position, or that may be assigned to this position from time to time.
About Anadarko Dozer & Trucking:
Anadarko Dozer & Trucking, LLC is an Oklahoma based company which has provided oilfield earth moving and trucking, principally in western Oklahoma, for over 30 years. In addition, the company is bonded and performs contract utility construction.