Anadarko Dozer & Trucking is seeking Class A CDL Truck Drivers, with at least 2 years tanker experience preferred, to join our Oklahoma Team!
Class A CDL Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a commercial motor vehicle, examples to include but not limited to: tankers, vacuum trucks, end dump, and belly dump.
- Ensure all time sheets, field tickets, driver’s logs, and other paperwork as required, are completed accurately and in a timely fashion as described in the company handbook.
- Driver must also make sure that specific jobs are completed to the satisfaction of the company that we are servicing.
Class A CDL Truck Driver Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Housing provided
Class A CDL Vacuum Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Current Class A CDL required
- Tankers endorsements encouraged but not required,
- Oilfield experience
- Current MVR that is agreeable with our company insurance.
- Must have or complete Safeland training.
Class A CDL Truck Driver Work Schedule:
- Schedule for this position is set forth by the Truck Supervisors.
- Example schedule could include 4 days on 2 days off but being available 24 hours a day while on duty.